Since its founding over 142 years ago and its incorporation in New York State on May 9th, 1877, The Lambs ® has received numerous recognitions for its contributions to war relief, arts and entertainment and American culture. A World War 1 transport ship was named The Lambs for contributing to war relief. The Pullman Company manufactured a parlor car naming it for The Lambs in the 1920’s. and retired in the 1980’s. The Finck cigar company continues selling its Lambs Club Cigar, originally designed more than 90 years ago.
Marking our remarkable history, here are some letters!
Keep checking back!
The Lambs ® is a registered trademark of The Lambs, Inc., and not related to The Lambs Club Restaurant (disclaimer)