The Lambs’ Logo has evolved since 1869 when the club began in London. The original design was a plaster-relief plaque, seen below-left, showing two opposing rams and dates back to 1869. Two of these original plaques are on display in our clubhouse. The emblem features two rams ‘gamboling’ along with the Club slogan, Floreant Agni; “May The Lambs Flourish.” The logo bottom-right was a simple lined drawing of the original logo and is used on the masthead of our newsletter, The Script.
Members may purchase various logo items including lapel pins, jacket patches (seen above), with more items on the horizon. The Lambs ® and its logos are registered trademarks of The Lambs, Inc. – unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.